SLAS2018 Student Poster Award Finalists
The SLAS Academic Poster Award recognizes the innovative research by students, graduate students, post-doctoral associates, and junior faculty (less than four years in first academic appointment) who are chosen to present a poster during SLAS2018, the Annual Conference and Exhibition of the Society for Laboratory Automation and Screening.
Listed in poster order, the five poster presenters selected to compete for the $500 cash prize at SLAS2018 are:
- #1035 Ramila Joshi, The University of Akron
Microengineered Stem Cell Niches Reveal Compounding Effect of Colony Size on Neural Differentiation
- #1085 Arnaud Nicolas: Leiden University / Mimetas
High throughput and automated analysis of Organ-on-a-Chip neuronal and glial model using Calcium Imaging.
- #1170 John Hickey, Johns Hopkins University
High Throughput Enrichment and Identification of Rare Antigen-specific CD8+ T cells
- #1225 Sri Teja Mallapudi, Max Planck Institute for Heart and Lung Research
In vivo screening to identify insulin-independent modulators of metabolism identifies novel candidates
- #1360 Xiao Wang: BioMEMS Resource Center, Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School
Squeeze & Chemotax: a high-throughput microfluidic assay for probing the effect of deformation on leukocyte chemotaxis